[ZDP] A profusion of documentation

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:38:10 -0500

Hello,

I've seen mention of this on the PythonMac sig. This is great for people
who wish to deploy Zope from the Mac platform. Unfortuneately for those of
us developing on our home/desktop systems, this is a server OS and MacOS X
(the client version) will not likely be available until 1Q2000.

I am about to get my computer setup where it is running LinuxPPC almost
full time, except when my wife needs something Macwise.

Any possibility of getting Jeffrey a copy of LinuxPPC R5 (when released,
soon), for official support of LinuxPPC? Just a thought. :)

I didn't have any problems using src.rpms, however src.rpms aren't keeping
up with current versions or pr releases. But, then I also didn't have any
problems just compiling source, due to the excellent source release. :)

Sometime I'll get around to learning how to create rpms.
Learning Zope comes first though. :)

Jimmie Houchin