[ZDP] It's there!

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 14 May 1999 18:10:50 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Here it is : http://gallery.uunet.be/Tom.Deprez/
>
> I made a small homepage. Also a Zope link to the draft of the introduction
> text. I'll maintain them there, until we can place them in ZDP.
>
> Please, read it carefully. Send modifications, additions, ideas, etc...

Just to be Absolutely Clear: it'd be nice if you could put this on the
ZDP site (perhaps we can put it in Craig's structure..Craig, what do you
think?).

If Tom agrees we use it as the basis of a collaborative document of some
sorts. Perhaps we should consider copyright licenses for this kind of
thing. Perhaps Open Content is something? I should go read
www.opencontent.org :) Though would this work in the light of our future
bestseller on Zope? (getting a bit maniacal here :)

Regards,

Martijn