[ZDP] It's there!

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 15 May 1999 10:34:02 +0200

Hi Craig,

mmm, one big page? hmmm, what about splitting it up in several pages and
make a tree to start from?

The tree is made of all the different chapters and subchapters....

Also handy if we can make a branch another color (or something like that)
indictating that it has been changed. And perhaps also placing the last
modified date....

Shouldn't this already be a good tutorial? :-)

ps. Somebody who knows an answer to my problem about #call with my ZClass?
(See Zope@zope.org). I need it for my tutorial.

Tom.

: I set up a skeleton, based on the structure I proposed a couple days ago,
at
: http://zdp.zope.org/guide
: It contains only a single document of content, Tom's Zope page, which is
cloned
: at http://zdp.zope.org/guide/introduction/starting
:
: There's no link from the ZDP home page until other folks look at it (plus
it's
: just a shell!)
:
: Let's hear what folks think and then start populating it.  I think there's
room
: and need for some serious organizational and classification discussion,
(or we
: can charge ahead and assume there will be rework).
: