[ZDP] FW: [ZDP] REVIEW: Proposed Zope Developer's Guide Outline

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fswrul.fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:31:06 +0200

 So one librarian contributing a partial contribution to get started with:

a mapping between Amos'document and Zbook.
A remark in advance though:

Amos document is very complete. It should also be mapped to Craig Allen's
outline.

References to Amos document by header, to ZBook by chapter and paragraph
number (As far as they exist):

ZDG                    |      ZBook

Introduction           |      I.1-I.2
Basic Concepts         |
  Objects and Methods  |      I.3 (?)
    Zen of Objects     |      II.2.1
                       |      II.2.3
    Zen of Acquisition |      II.2.2
  Object Publishing    |      II.3-II.4
  Object Persistence   |      II.4.1-II.4.3

I Think most of the map between ZDG en ZBook is covered with this (but I may
have forgotten some items).

Rik