[ZDP] other documentation

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Wed, 19 May 1999 19:37:39 +0200

Michel,

I would love to read and eventually write some docs about them. But, at the
moment I'm very busy writing more common information :-). However if
possible, I would like to receive the tech. docs already. So, I can form an
idea.

Tom.

Another documentation task that needs to be done is documenting the
upcoming new products, like ZTablesCore, Catalog, IMAPAdapter 1.0, and
the Membership System.  If someone wants to take my technical docs and
expand them into user documentation, I'll send you preliminary versions
of the docs (and I'll look into sending you preliminary versions of the
software, but you'll have to be pretty Zope savvy and be capable of
doing cvs checkouts of the latest Zope without much handholding).