[ZDP] Start new ZDP

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:54:53 +0100

Hi folks,

I would like to invite these people -who aren't writing drafts at the
moment- to start working (bringing ideas) on the new ZDP site.

Ute already made a frontpage, Savvas is working on the graphics, Tom
(myself) is working on some things to make ZDP News a little automatic.

I propose that we start creating on the zdp.zope.org/8080.
People can perhaps surf now and then to this page to look at it and give us
some ideas, corrections, etc.

AND PS!

What license is ZDP going to use?
Who is going to be the 'middle' person to the publishers?

Should we make a vote system on ZDP? (Somebody experiences with this?)

Regards, Tom.