[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] About Michel posting

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:09:20 +0100

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now, I suppose we have to alter ZCL for ZBook to address more advanced
> stuff.
> But I hope there would not be too many things removed from the current
> version.
> The current version seems to me like a reference guide for a large audience
> including Web designers and integrators, and Information Architects.

It seems like it because remember our slogan a month ago, a definitive
guide to Zope :)
ZBook wasn't designed with a publishing deal in mind. It's designed for
the community so that people can learn Zope quickly. The fact that
publishers are interested is, I think, a big suprise to everyone in the
Zbook team.

dody