[ZDP] Zope Book

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:06:56 +0100

Ok, I replied to Jim.

About 'middle' man. Well, the problem is that this person has lots of
responsibility. What if he accepts a certain publisher and the deal is
made, then after a while, nobody wants to write anymore! Duh! He/She's the
peanut! He or She can start writing the whole book!

That's why I said, I only want to be this person, when I'm sure, people at
the moment are certain to help ZBook grow in the future (ie. I need to be
sure, they have some free time to do this work!). Otherwise we've wasted
all of our times, the publishers and ours.

Ute, already contacted New Riders (I think). What are the results Ute?

Tom.