[ZDP] ZCL 4 update - My part

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:48:44 +0100

Some changes: I thought it will be better to include the overview of the
installation directory structure within the Installation chapters. So my
chapters would become:

III.1.1  Win 32  (Kamon/Draft3)
              - System requirements
              - Installing Zope
            - Zope installation directory structure (& config files)
              - Running ZServer
              - Zope with IIS Integration
                 * Background on CGI, PCGI and the likes
                         - Setting up Zope with IIS using PCGI
                         - Setting up Zope with IIS using FastCGI
                 * Virtual hosting with Zope

III.1.2  Linux/Unix (Kamon/Draft2)
                - System requirements
                - Installing Zope
              - Zope installation directory structure (& config files)
                - Running ZServer
              - Zope with Apache Integration
                   * Background on CGI, PCGI and the likes
                         - Setting up Zope with Apache using PCGI
                         - Setting up Zope with Apache using FastCGI
                   * Virtual hosting with Zope

Any comments ?
Ute and I have been working on these new drafts.
I would post the "Zope installation directory structure (& config files)"
section by the end of the day to get comments.

Kamon