[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Zope installation directory structure - draft 1

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:25:11 -0700

Stephan Richter wrote:

> We could have a seperate document. an xml file is just perfect for that.
> I can see what I can do,
>
> stephan
>
> On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com wrote:
> > Thanks for your comments.
> >
> > So it seems that people would prefer to have a topic separated from
> > installation (a kind of "ZQR" for Zope dirs and files) describing the
> > proper directory structure, files and what they do. And specific chapters
> > like Installation, Python Products, Security, etc.. would refer to that
> > topic. Right ?

Sounds good. Might want to think about how much detail your going to
give on each directory/file, so other people can fill-in the gaps.
(Start with the directories of course.)

> > David K. from ZQR, any comment or advice ?
> >
> > Kamon

Kamon, once its done, should we keep this with the ZQR?

I'm doing to be working on the descriptions/examples and plan on
breaking the tags and object reference sections up into seperate files
(why not add this to the mix?).  I'm still slowly finding missing stuff.

Regards,
David.