[ZDP] promised

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:37:19 +0100

Bobo has encountered a problem publishing your object.

Cannot locate object at: http://zdp.zope.org/ZBookStatus/style.css

Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 877, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 420, in publish
    (Info: /ZBookStatus/style.css)
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 270, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

..a good start for the morning.

:0)

dody