[ZDP] problems

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:57:00 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:

[problems]

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything will work out fine for you.

> I'm also not in the mood to write the letter to the
> publishers, so this won't happen this week eighter. Ute, if you've the time,
> go ahead, just do it. If not, well, then it has to wait.

Both is fine with me; we'll support Ute if she wants to go ahead with
this. We'll also find someone to do the ZDP Weekly News.

> Sorry, all, I hope you can understand this brieve pause

No problem! Thanks for letting us know. I hope it will clear up for you
soon. The best of luck, and I'm sorry we'll have to miss you for this
time.

Regards,

Martijn