[ZDP] FW: [Zope] "Front door" topic

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:54:19 +0100

Hi all,

Reminder :

Chapters I&II of ZBook (see Zope Architecture and followings sections)
contain already these schema's and information about these Zope parts and
my latest upload documentation also!

Perhaps my explenation isn't that good, perhaps we need to replace some parts?

However, nice pictures Martijn! Can we use them in ZBook?

Tom.