[ZDP] FW: [Zope] "Front door" topic

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:13:24 +0100

>Tom,
>
>I know, your chapters are good, don't throw them out. It's just that Evan's
>description is short and very to the point, that I thought that together
>with Martijn's pictures perhaps we could make a one page zope summary or
>something. Or a Zope reference sheet, separate from, but belonging to ZBook.

ah, in that way. I thought to rewrite some parts of these chapters with
this information. Yeah, Perhaps a good idea to make such a Zope reference
sheet...
Martijn's pictures are great! Pehaps we can use these kind of graphs for
the whole ZBook? Perhaps, we can replace the once in ZBook with newer
ones... Martijn is this possible? Which tool did you use?

Tom.