[ZDP] I'm back

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:42:01 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm back. I gave them a last chance to make everything like they promised
> they would. If in January nothing changes, I've to find another job... maybe
> a good thing, but I don't know really.... perhaps I can't find one I like
> :-(

Jobs aplenty in computers over here in the Netherlands; it can't be that
much different over there? Perhaps I've been lucky getting this job (for
now, my contract ends in january as well) doing neat stuff with Zope &
Python, but that's mostly because I introduced Zope & Python myself,
here. :) I've been lucky I've been able to do *that*, to be sure.

> Ok, how is everybody? List seems dead (looking at the activity).

I'm fine, but too busy with general work to do much about the ZDP
(excuses, excuses). The list's dead without your driving force,
obviously!

> Can somebody fix the problems with the new ZDP site?

What problems are these? I'd suggest you contact Brian Brown..try:

brian.brown@smawins.com

as that's what he posted from on this list previously.

Regards,

Martijn