[ZDP] Article Submission/Display

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:06:30 +1000

Simon,

Would you like to handle, at least until we got a tool, the submissions
of articles from the writers, and put it on the web site with
appropriate label (draft, final, etc) ?

And also managing lock on content, updating the status of each topic
tree (who is currently writing what, since when, the current result,
etc).

And write a simple front-page for ZCL and project status on the
ZDP(zope.org) page.

And a bit of marketing hype as well.

So there you go. What dya think about it ? You'll become our
'Intelligent CVS' :) .

So at least we don't have to worry about this kind of housekeeping and
can concentrate on developing the content instead. And we have
one person to blame if more than one people work on the same thing :)

Dody