[ZDP] Article Submission/Display

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
06 Oct 1999 08:50:48 -0700

Welcome back, Tom,

"Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be> writes:
> member. From what I've read and think I imaging that this member is for the
> following :
>
> Until the ZDP-tool is created and until the ZDP site is upgraded we'll use
> the ZDP member.
> The ZDP member will contain an inventory, status of all the ZDP workers.

I think ZDP content should be in one place, either the ZDP member area
or the zdp.zope.org site (default).

So right now the zdp member area is simply a placeholder link or
redirect to zdp.zope.org. Also I thought we might experiment with the
idea of posting (dummy?) content in order to get ZDP updates listed on
the front page along with the Howtos & Product announcements.

> The ZDP member will be very, very rudimentary...

I think so, certainly as long as we keep zdp.zope.org.

Just a zdp link. http://www.zope.org/Members/ZDP