[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Article Submission/Display

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:12:48 +0200

Hi all,

1/ Right now, are we using simple mail to submit content for review ?

2/ I think you can also add 'Installation issues on Linux' to my proposed
contributions. When I will have completed these chapters, it will be good
to have one of the guys having written HowTo's on Zope/Apache integration
to complete this topic.

So by next week, I hope we would have content for:
     Installation issues on NT/IIS + Installation issues on Linux/IIS +
also something on Fast CGI
     Security with Zope/NT/IIS + Security with Zope/Linux/Apache

Btw, who wants to be actor on reviewing these documents ? Maybe I have to
send them to the volunteers privately ?

Regards,
Kamon