[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZCL revision 4

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:50:16 +1000

As far as I'm concern, if the content isn't filled, it doesn't matter
how we arrange the chapter location :)

Sorry, this kind of comment doesn't help. So there's only one way to
solve it..start up your Quake III and do 15 rounds
frag fest..whoever wins, get to say where to place the chapter

:0)

Dody