[ZDP] Other ideas for ZBook marketing

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:55:43 +0200

Dody, you wrote:

>Can you imagine that we might sometime in the near future, have a Zope
>book ? :)

In the same direction of your previous mails on Marketing ZDP and the
comparison with MS SiteServer, I think we should make concrete the fact
that ZDP addresses some business requirements:

   Consistent and good documentation means more entry of Zope in the
   corporate world, and this means more business for Zopists.

   ZBook can become a real business project if there is value added content
   and if printed (I am even interested to work on a French version... But
   that depends on the impact of Zope on the french developpers
   community.). Another application may be integrating ZBook to a
   commercial book as the ones from O'Reilly.

Just some ideas to help market the project...
Comments are welcome.

Regards,
Kamon