[ZDP] FWD: RE: Graphics creation volunteer

savvas xenophontos fiftybmg@operamail.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:44:22 -0400

I would like to volunteer to create graphics for the Zope site, as requested
on
the page

 http://zdp.zope.org/guide/ZBook/

 Some graphics I have created can be viewed at

 http://redrival.com/fiftybmg/default.html

I could also look at creating web documentation, as I have built a web
document
creation and management system aroung the HTMLPP from Imatix. The site linked
above is generated and maintained from a plain ASCII text file [with
pseudo-tags] using the HTMLPP. All I would need is the ASCII source, and I
could
output to any style you wish. Modifications are a snap, as the HTMLPP regens
new
links if you add or remove a page or pages, while maitaining the required
style.
The Zope seems to do much of this already, actually, an HTMLPP with backend
data
access.

I look forward to helping out.

savvas

Great!

You should get in touch with the ZDP folks who run the ZDP site. You can
contact them via the ZDP list (zdp@zope.org)

Mail to webmaster@zope.org is only for www.zope.org. Sorry.

Thanks!

-Amos