[ZDP] ZQR printing

flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:29:24 +0200

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 10:54:39AM +0200, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> At 22:05 14/10/99 , Ulrich Wisser wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I tried to print the ZQR. Even following thw "prePrint" Link
> >didn't work. Netscape trys to print at least 1435 pages.
> >(I thought the Q means Quick ;)
> >Did anybody print this thing?
>
> Try the one without examples:
>
>    http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR/zqr/printPreview_html?short=yes
>
> It prints to 33 pages on our laser.

Just another wishlist item for the ZQR: Could you provide a packaged
HTML version (the one with the index and the separate files) so that one
can download the archive and browse it offline ? Just if it is not too
much work.

Browsing the files online is quite slow (and expensive), and I'm just too
lazy too write a script that downloads the indivdual files.

Thanks for this great service,

	Gregor