[ZDP] A publisher for ZBook?

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:02:33 +1000

holy s**t, this is great..

Hey Michel, Why don't ask them to post here.. ?
See if they want to try an experimantal way of publishing books. Just
like Essential Linux project.

Hey anyone, we are not accepting any more new writers :0)
(If we get this deal, don't worry about looking for writers, they'll
flood this mailing lists :0)

dody