[ZDP] ZDP Editor for NW [longish]

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:11:03 +0200

Hi

Just trying to keep everybody focussed.

Stephan Richter is already some time with us (I think from august?), he
moved his effort to his studies and to ZQR (also a piece of ZDP, not?).
Stephan, I'm surprised you asked again for requirements? You started this
also in august. Isn't that what we have already, sufficient? I think it's
good enough, we only have to finalies it... (And again, the same old
topic... for ending it, we need feeback... I received NONE on this!)

Ute, is here 2 weeks with us. It's difficult to get a grip on ZDP when you
haven't followed all the activities on the list. There's quiet some
information on the zdp.zope.org\ZBookStatus page. But not that well
organised (And now, I shoot myself in the knee, because I made that page).
Which shows us again that we're in desperately need of a person who can
actually make nice pages with the information we give him/her. (savvas, is
spinning his mind on this already... hope he can make something of it)
Ute is certainly right about the style-issue... There isn't one yet... So,
perhaps Ute can make a decision about the style?

But again, let us start really working on the subject! Soon, I'll publish a
WEEKLY news letter. Let us hope we have some nice stuff to place in it.

Tom. (my-knee-is-hurting-now)