[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZBook(s) status

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:21:07 +0200

We probably need
+ several groups of volunteers for the different areas of documentation:
Installation - Security - System Administration - Application development -
+ one responsible for each Area

Another idea: we could keep the principle of THE ZBOOK, containing several
parts/tomes.
So each area of documentation will provide a part in Zbook.

Kamon

m.faassen@vet.uu.nl on 27/09/99 11:59:57

Pour :    zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] ZBook(s) status

Hi there,

Recently we've recieved some comments that some of the 'books' on the
ZDP site are certainly very empty (though some aren't). Kamon just
recently came up with another interesting skeleton for a ZBook. We could
use some volunteers that kept track of what's filled in, what needs to
be filled in, and who is doing what concerning the ZBooks. Is anyone
interested? Some page with a status overview would be nice. Anyone want
to take on responsibility for a book in this respect? Or any other ideas
on how to manage this better?

Regards,

Martijn