[ZDP] class descending of folderclass

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:00:17 +0200

>BTW: Any comments on the Threaded Discussion task ?
>
>http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/tasks/threadeddiscussions/

Hi Maik,

I had some comments, but added them to the discussion page (didn't know
whether you'd be notified). A few additional questions.

Is the goal anything squishdot like, or much simpler? If the first, I have a
few suggestions for additions.

Why a discussions folder class and a discussions class? Can discussions also
be added to places elsewhere.

A question I also asked at the site: While I think dicussions are nice: what
is the difference between discussions and comments? Shouldn't these merge
into one 'reaction/feedback/interaction' class (possibly also to include
other type of interaction I haven't thought about yet)?

Rik