[ZDP] ANNOUNCE: Zope Tutorial Preview

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:16:40 -0400

Hello,

I'm happy to announce the first public preview of the Zope Tutorial

  http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Projects/Tutorial

The Zope Tutorial is a project to create better documentation for new
Zope users. It teaches Zope in a hands-on fashion.

This release of the tutorial also includes a preview of the forthcoming
online help system and the API documentation facilities.

The Zope Tutorial will ship with the next major version of Zope, so you
won't have to download it and install it.

Please send me your comments, nits, and suggestions.

If you are interested in being a famous hero sign up to author a lesson.
There's lots of material that isn't covered yet.

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com