[ZDP] Paris Meeting

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:21:34 +0200

Hi everyone !

Just a quick note that I will come to the Paris Zope Meeting.
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/eurozope/events/pariszopemeeting

I will be in Paris some days before the meeting, and so it
would be nice to know when the others arrive in Paris, so maybe
we can do some sightseeing together, and meet some of the french
Zopers, or go out for dinner or something.

My train (Thalys) to Paris:

Cologne     21.08   6:30   THA 9414
Paris Nord  21.08  10:35

Paris Nord  24.08  10:55   THA 9425
Cologne     24.08  14:57

(BTW: For the Thalys, it is be best to book early, because then you may
get a cheaper ticket. I paid 92 DM for the train to Paris on monday
(second most expensive), and only 66 DM (cheapest) for the train on
thursday. The bad thing is that you first have to book, and then you
get to know whether you get a cheaper ticket. It normally costs around
132 DM for one ticket !)

I am looking forward to meet you at the Paris Zope Meeting !

Best regards,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,