[ZDP] Off-topic q'n

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:32:11 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks for the information, however I had problems with the scsi cd-rom in
Red Hat 6.0, also with floppy (but I found a solution for it) (pfft this
was a new Dell system, supposed to have linux running!). I totally removed
it, nah! And installed mandrake, which does all things very nice. So update
to RH 6.1 isn't needed anymore.

Regards, Tom.