[ZDP] Searchable archive of mailing lists

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:55:08 +0100

Hello,

Isn't one of you working on a similar project (getting the Zope archives
into a searchables system)? If yes, you may want to take a look at the
recent ZPT list archives ("Re: [Zope-PTK] hats off" thread).

Cheers.

Alexandre