[ZDP] Zope FAQ

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:39:17 +0100

Hi Kamon !

> 1/ Maik, could you add an FAQ section that could be the first section of
> the FAQ, called "General". I tried but I was getting an error message.

I have added the General Section. I don't want to give a Section a
nickname of 1.
So, I gave the General Section the following names:

nickname="1. General"
name="1. General"

This is just a hack, but maybe I need to add a property called "order"
to the FAQSection EditInfo property sheet, so that we can control in
which order the chapters are.

> 2/ In DTML section, there are a lot of examples of code. Maybe these
> examples should be moved to ZSnippets. Thus the Zope FAQ will be more for
> newcomers who want to first understand things. In Zsnippets they will find
> code eamples they want. What do you think ?

I will work on ZSnippets this evening.

My todo list (ordered by priority):

1. Start ZSnippets
2. Let anonymous see implementation of ZDP-Tools
3. Solve order problem of FAQ Sections
4. Add summary search to activity
   - 345 items changed -> link to details
   - 30 activities changed, 40 comments, 3 new drafts
5. Search by meta_type
   - Search for all comments, drafts and so on.
6. Search by author
   - also added to member page
7. Make call to redirect upon adding consistent
8. How-Tos
9. XML export
10. Add more roles
11. List roles plus members who have them

If you think one of these todos should get a higher
priority or if you should like to take over one of
the tasks, then just let me know.

Greetings,

Maik Röder