[ZDP] New ZDP site

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:06:23 +0100

Hi,

Ok, I'll do.

However, last week I was thinking of changing the front menu. Why? Well,
because it's very difficult to integrate the right part of the screen with
the menu. eg. if we would make some layout for the FAQ, or ZBook in the
form of table structure, then this will not be so nice next to the menu. So
I thought on making the menu plain straight, instead of this fancy buttons....

Anybody who has to say something on this?

Regards, Tom.