[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Zope security explained - draft 3 3

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:39:52 +0100

--0__=0BYLtUGcR5PxoGAb2YM7f8R4PA1Iz5JiSy5Vp7lunIPXVMUhw9pxfWhf

Hi,

Do you plan access to the new ZDP site on a 80 port, because it is not
possible for me to access 8080 port from my office computer, and I cann=
ot
connect from home this week.

Thanks,
Kamon

tom.deprez@village.uunet.be on 02/01/2000 23:27:42

Veuillez r=E9pondre =E0 tom.deprez@village.uunet.be

Pour :    Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS
cc :
Objet :   Re: [ZDP] Zope security explained - draft 3

=

--0__=0BYLtUGcR5PxoGAb2YM7f8R4PA1Iz5JiSy5Vp7lunIPXVMUhw9pxfWhf

Kamon,

Can you publish this one at zdp.zope.org:8080/ZBookStatus?

Thanks, Tom.