[ZDP] ZBook Chapters I & II

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:42:04 +0100

Hi all,

Kamon, I'm prepared to publish my first chapters of ZBook (which are now in
html format) as drafts in the ZBook project. They are already almost a year
old and need some update... This way we can also see if people are
interested in ZBook. Just tell me how and where you think they fit the best.

I see only one problem... what with the pictures (e.g. Zope architecture)
I've made? How can we display them as we publish our articles as drafts?

Haha... the official launch of the new ZDP is almost there....!

Regards, Tom.