[ZDP] updating ZDP General news to news classes of Maik

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:09:47 +0100

Okidoki,

Now I only need to know the following. Has somebody got an idea for this? :

1. As title of the news-items I use the date, however, I want to display it
in another format. How to transform a string to a date and use it in dtml-var?

2. The news items are now displayed on html basis... this means now that
I've to put everyware <p>, <br> tags. Is it possible to change the news
class in such a way that both displays are possible? (Eg without <html>
tags and one with <html> tag? This without overriding the news class
everytime!

Possible with an extra property in the News Class ie. if property is 'html'
the n show it like an html, if property is 'stx' then show it as structured
text etc?

I'm of to home now, see you this evening...

Tom.