[ZDP] Stephan is back

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 00:41:10 +0100

Hi,

Without Stephan's approval, or somebody elses aproval, I made Stephan
maintainer of ZIT. If somebody doesn't want this, just let me know and I'll
change it. Or Staphan, if you don't want, just change it.

Soon, we'll launch the new ZDP officially, but first we need some things
done :

1. Updating of ZCL to version 2. And adding all our existing drafts to it.
Kamo, let me know when/where I can add my drafts to it. Then visitors can
give comments to them , etc...
2. Some improvements on some of the text
   ( Martijn Faassen, do you know some inspiration for writing a history of
ZDP? )
3. ZQR is fully moved
4. Rik finds a way to maintian ZSnippets (I thought Rik proposed this, if
I'm wrong, just let the right person tell me this)
5. (Perhaos ZFAQ if I find time)

I also hope that other active ZDP members create a member folder at the new
ZDP. Also David, please add your member folder, so we can assign you as
maintainer of ZQR (if everybody agrees).

mmmm, perhaps I need to make another folder to which we can browse to see
what needs to be done? and on which stage we're... (global ZDP).

Regards, TOm.