[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZCL

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:38:29 +0100

Hi Kamon,

> If people have some remarks for better visibility, do not hesitate.

not at the moment, looks nice.

> Now we can start uploading our drafts following the chapter numbers
> associated in the ZCL, and the ZCLProcess for anything that is
> new/modification.
> But I don't remember now where we are supposed to upload them. Is it in
our
> respective Member folders ?

mmm, wouldn't it be better to upload these drafts somewhere under the
ZCL/ZBook itself?

i.e. By clicking on a topic, people get the draft and its comments?

Thus, if possible we start from the ZCL. Or we create a tree (with all its
drafts) under ZBook. I think the last one is the best one!

(I believe the member page is automatically updated with the members drafts
even if they are not stored under the members folder. At least this was a
point we wanted to have)

Tom.