[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZCL

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:41:10 +0100

If I understand your last post Maik, we need:

1) Create the necessary ZClasses that will allow submission of drafts for
Parts, Chapters and Subchapters, and Zcatalog them. (Follow your
indications.)
2) In the ZCL document which is an XML document, for each
chapter/subchapter element, add the link to the correspondant draft. This
seems not easy to me at first, but maybe it can be achieved by adding an
attribute URL, and using dtml to transform this URL with the <A HREF> tag.

I am getting sick (because of the cold) and I have to go home, so I am
sorry to not being able to continue this today.

Greetings,
Kamon