[ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New ZClasses Book, Part and Chapter

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:46:52 +0100

Hi all,

Ok, I figured it out about Part/Chapter.

In fact Part is the 'head' chapter. Thus ZBook has 5 Parts
(I,II,III,IV,V)....

Why don't we just use Chapter ZClasses?

Can somebody tell me why Parts are not the same as Chapters?

ps. I've changed the ListClassSubChapters :

           <dtml-in "objectValues(['Chapter'])" sort=the_nickname>
             <dtml-if sequence-start>
              <ul>
             </dtml-if>
             <li><dtml-var the_nickname>&nbsp;<A HREF="<dtml-var
"_[id].absolute_url()">"><dtml-var name></A>
             <dtml-if sequence-end>
              </ul>
             </dtml-if>
            </dtml-in>