[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: New ZClasses Book, P art and Chapter art and Chapter

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:22:43 +0100

>Hi,
>
>I'm adding all the chapters I've to ZBook. Some questions arrosed.
>
>1. What's the difference between a Chapter and a Part?

I would say: Part is the 1st level, Chapter is the 2nd level, and
SubChapter is 3rd level.

To keep it simple, I haven't added a 4th level in the ZCL, but in reality
you may have:
Part I
  I.1 (a chapter)
    I.1.1 (a subchapter)
      I.1.1.1 (sub of subchapter)

The only difference is that I.1.1.1 does not appear in the current ZCL.
This can be changed. But I think that most of the time, it is the same
person that writes a whole subchapter. That's why the current ZCL does not
show details at 4th level.

>2. How can I let people give comments to the text?

Probably need a Comment button on each page.
Also, the comment could be sent to the draft contributor automatically by
mail.

>Thanks in advance.
>
>Tom.

--Kamon