[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] ZDP-Tools: Discussion about Book, P art and Chapter continued.art and Chapter continued. Discussion about Book, P art and Chapter continued.art and Chapter continued.

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:07:06 +0100

Just go ahead, I'll follow.

Just tell me where and how I've to place the contents of chapters/parts

Tom.