[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] changes

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:21:41 +0100

Tom:
[...]
>Future enhancements (I'll look into it, need your comments) :

>1. We should make views which enables to parse several
chapters/subchapters
>into each other. This way a reader can ask for eg the whole part I. Part I
>is then showed with one click and as one text.

Very cool feature, and really needed. So we add methods like
Show_wholePart_toPrint and Show_wholeBook_toPrint. Right ?

>2. This would also allow to easely print it. Thus we make a way to only
>print the text (and not the whole ZDP layout with it)

Yes.

>Today, I'll post my drafts as an example.

I also started.
So we will be able to agree on some conventions and write a little document
explaining to people how to put their drafts online.

>Regards, Tom.

Good job Tom and Maik.

Hoping_the_folks_in_the_community_will_hit_the_site_next_week_ly yours!

Kamon