[ZDP] RE: [ZDP] ZDP content in Zope online he lp? lp?

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:41:18 -0400

> >I like this idea a lot, perhaps Maik can give more information on the
> search
> >capability?
> >
> I second this, but I do not quite get what you propose. Could
> you perhaps
> elaborate a little, so we can form a clearer concept as to
> what is needed?

I'd like to provide hooks in the Zope online help system to display ZDP
content. I don't really care how you guys choose to exercise those hooks
;-) I trust you.

Right now the ZDP portal is the access point for ZDP information. I'm
suggesting that there could be another access point.

From a technical point of view I can help you put an entry in the Zope
help system. This means when you click the help button 'ZDP' would be a
top-level category in the left frame. From there you could populate the
sub-categories and topics however you wished.

I assume that the content for the categories and topics would reside on
the ZDP website.

Make sense?

-Amos

--