[ZDP] ZDP-Tools development

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:55:47 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently using ZDP-Tools to develop part of a production site (that
will go live in 1 month) and I am progressing in understanding the
advantages of this solution and things that needs to be improved. This
project actually gives a new opportunity for the usability testing of the
product.
I think there are potentially many usages and a lot to learn (for newbies)
by using and building on this framework, and I want to help organize this
effort.
What do you think about setting a mailing list at eGroups for the
development effort of ZDP-Tools ? Then with the people interested we could
define the procedure for hosting the source and maintaining it.
What I want is move development discussion to elsewhere since the current
list is for documentation effort and portal.
Among the things this effort could help to discuss/achieve:
- Changing the name of the project. Why not WebCMS (Web Content Management
System) ?
- Integrating Membership product (from PTK)
- Integrating Wizards (from PTK)
- Integrating XML documents

Regards,
Kamon