[ZDP] ZDP-Tools development

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:41:40 GMT

Hi Maik,

>From: Maik Roeder <roeder@berg.net>
>To: zdp@zope.org
>CC: kamon ayeva <kayeva@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [ZDP] ZDP-Tools development
>Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:11:30 +0200
>
>Hi Kamon !
>
>kamon ayeva wrote:
> > What do you think about setting a mailing list at eGroups for the
> > development effort of ZDP-Tools ?
> >
> > Then with the people interested we could
> > define the procedure for hosting the source and maintaining it.
> > What I want is move development discussion to elsewhere since the
>current
> > list is for documentation effort and portal.
>
>Right.
>
> > Among the things this effort could help to discuss/achieve:
> > - Changing the name of the project. Why not WebCMS (Web Content
>Management
> > System) ?
>
>I have registered it at SourceForge as:
>
>Zope Content Management Tools
>
>Zocomat

OK, as usual you are always ahead Maik ;)
Oh! I have not found it. Maybe there is a delay for the project to be
published ? Or could you send a direct pointer ?
I found several projects with 'CMS' there so I agree for the need of an
alternative.
There is also ZCM-Tools.

Rgds
Kamon
ZDP-Tools-is-an-underestimated-killer-app-ly yours