[ZDP] Portal overview

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 04:27:25 +0200

Hi !

There is now a page which lists all Portals with their
Subjects and Topics at:

http://zdp.zope.org/portals/

The left column has some italicized entries, which indicate
that there is no content yet that would justify a visit.
Internally the script in the Portal ZClass "Subjects_Topics"
looks for the property NeedsReaders, and sets the entry
italicized if the value is 0.

For marking unfinished entries, I have tried using
(entries) and <font size=-2>entries</font>, but I didn't
like that. The small entries are unreadable, and
the (entries) would be highlighted, which makes no sense.

I'll work through the other two columns tomorrow, and
then I hope to start filling in all the abstracts. I'll add
all links that I come across too. Once there is some
useful content, I hope to attract more visitors who
contribute stuff as well.

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on