[ZDP] New ZDP.zope.org

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 05:10:42 -0500

Getting there.

- DNS still lists old site, you might have to wait another day before
all DNS caches have been updated.

- The word Zope in the header is linked wrongly. It links to a relative
/www.zope.org, probably because you forgot to put 'http://' in front of
it. I am not sure that linking the word Zope in the site title to
zope.org is such a good idea however, especially since the rest of the
title goes to the home page. There is no visual indication that there
are 2 links in that line. Just link the whole thing to the homepage, and
let the about text link to the zope.org server.

- The about text is still at the bottom. It is now small enough to be at
the top, people _will_ read it when they arrive for the first time!
Noone will ever find it where it is now.

- I added a comment to the ZFAQ the other day. It is linked from the
ZFAQ project homepage, and when I click the link, my comment is indeed
shown. However, my email is listed as the maintainer, linking to the
nonexistent /members/mj@digicool.com.

and

- I like the listings and the 'more' style links underneath them. Really
effective.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149