[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Draft listing

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:11:50 +0100

--0__=1d8GLtsZZeYzJzjQoKluO5dA7jdeuyj2P3dd4njklPMtB8yni2rL3mYg

I don't follow the idea ... Then draft class needs to subclass Object
Manager, I suppose. Is it already the case ?
If this idea is not difficult to implement, why not ?

Kamon

mroe@axion-gmbh.de on 01/03/2000 14:11:57

Pour :    zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] Draft listing

--0__=1d8GLtsZZeYzJzjQoKluO5dA7jdeuyj2P3dd4njklPMtB8yni2rL3mYg

Hi !

>Mmm, I more like Kamon's idea, just  to avoid confusion.

How about putting old Drafts inside the new Draft ?
This way we could do versioning. A draft would point to
it's older version/versions. Maybe we can create A Version
Folder which holds and manages old Versions ?

Greetings,

Maik R=F6der