[ZDP] Feedback about this site link

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:32:36 +0100

Hi All !

Tom wrote:
> >However, some people just want to give general feedback, not directly
> >related to a project (or they just are too lazy to send an e-mail to the
> >correct person). It is these people and the general feedback that we could
> >handle with this e-mail address. Normally, the amount of mails will be
> >very low. So, I think it is not such a back idea.

We can make a page "Feedback" where the different forms of feedback are
explained. There should be a link on every page to the feedback page,
as has been suggested. Then people can choose. I would put a sentence
there like:

"General feedback is being sent to the ZDP mailing list. Your email
is going to be sent to ca. 124 non-digested and 66 digested subscribers
of the ZDP mailing list. A list of subscribers (which is more up
to date) is available <A HREF="http://lists.zope.org/mailman/roster/zdp">here</A>"

This way people will know what happens to their feedback, and that
they are going to be heard.

Greetings,

Maik Röder