[ZDP] UML diagrams of some parts of ZDP-Tools available as drafts

Maik Röder roeder@berg.net
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:03:29 +0100

Hi !

Currently I am working on a consulting job at Axion GmbH in
Cologne. This has the nice side effect for the ZDP project that
I am partly paid for developing documentation for the Book/Part/Chapter
section of the ZDP-Tools.

I don't know how long this is going to be the case, because
we have not yet decided to use the ZDP-Tools approach, but
anyway, here are the first results, which should be considered
as drafts. I am still learning UML and this stuff has been
produced in sort of a rush :-)

Greetings,

Maik Röder

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts/952693622
ZDP Tools Object Diagram Example
This is an object diagram which shows instances of Book, Part and Chapter ZClass instances.

ZDP-Tools Detailed Class Diagram
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts/952694645"
This is a detailed class diagram restricted to
the Book, Part and Chapter ZClasses. It shows
how a DocumentFolder can contain
content and abstract.

ZDP-Tools High Level Class Diagram
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts/952694102
This is the high level class diagram of the ZDP-Tools,
only restricted to Book, Part and Chapter ZClasses.

ZDP-Tools High Level Use Case Diagram
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts/952693123
This is the high level use case diagram of the
ZDP Tools. Right now all Members are also Managers, but this
will be changed so that Managers manage all resources,
and Members Add and Maintain their Resources. Readers are the
Visitors of the ZDP-Site. The System Administrator
is the one who makes the backups and runs the server of the ZDP site (Done by CodeIt).

ZDP-Tools Template System Overview
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zdptools/Drafts/952692144
This is a view of the ZDP-Tools template system which
gives a quick overview for people who want to
extend them.